New Student Information and Required Forms
Welcome to GLCPS! Now that your child has been accepted into the school, we ask that you complete the necessary electronic enrollment forms listed below by clicking on them:
Home Language Survey in one of the following languages:
While it is not required at this time, we would like to give you the opportunity to order uniforms with the Uniform Order Form.
Parents/Guardians must also provide the following documentation for enrollment:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's 3rd quarter report card
- Child's final report card must be provided at the end of the school year
- Copy of physical and immunization record dated within 13 months prior to the start of the school year. This can be uploaded to the electronic student health form, mailed to the school or submitted at school. *
- If applicable, current IEP or 504 plan. This can also be uploaded in the student enrollment form.
We are planning two additional programs that might be of interest to you.
We will be holding a two-day 5th Grade Summer Academy, June 28-29, 2023 from 8:30 - 3:00 PM.
Your child is also invited to attend our three-week Summer Academic and Enrichment program to be held July 10th to July 28th, Monday to Friday, 8:30 to 3:00 PM.
Welcome to the GLCPS family!