How to Enroll
Applications for the 2024-2025 School Year will be available on our website and at GLCPS beginning December 1, 2023. The Enrollment Period closes on February 28, 2024.
We welcome all students who want to commit themselves to an exciting, personalized, project-based, technology-rich education. Together with your parents, you will have an opportunity to explore new, engaging and effective ways of learning at the Global Learning Charter Public School.
- GLCPS is a public school; therefore, there is no fee to attend.
- Applicants are selected through a blind lottery that takes place each year in March.
- There are no interviews, admissions tests, or review of a student's previous school records.
- We welcome all students, including English language learners and special education students.
- All students in New Bedford entering grades 5 through 10 are welcome to apply.
- We encourage families to start their school planning early. The best chance for a student to enter GLCPS is by applying in the 4th grade to start in the 5th grade.
Completed applications must include one form of proof of residency.
If you have any questions about the enrollment process, the enrollment timeline, or the waiting lists, please contact the school at 508-991-4105 or email GLCPS at [email protected].