Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Global Learning Charter Public School. We are seeking talented individuals who are adept at understanding and adapting to students from many different backgrounds with varied and unique learning needs.
At GLCPS, the most important quality that all of our team members possess is a genuine love and respect for children and a desire to help each one of our students succeed. We value collaboration, communication, creative thinking, critical thinking and cultural awareness. We are a relatively small (500 students), urban school district with a diverse student body. Our teachers and support staff meet students and families where they are, and start from there.
We take a team approach to ensuring that each of our students reaches their full academic potential and learns 21st century skills, such as technology literacy, communication, global citizenship and arts exploration. We recognize the importance of addressing our students' social and emotional needs alongside academic and skills growth.
Please spend a few moments to watch this video and peruse our website. And once again, thank you for visiting us!
Benefits and Professional Development
As a learning community, we celebrate learning every day with our students and staff. When you come on board at GLCPS, you are automatically eligible for a number of initiatives and programs, including:
- Tuition reimbursement for advanced degrees up to $1,000 annually
- Additional compensation for a Master's degree
- Induction and mentoring program for new staff
- Annual Professional Development Week for all staff prior to new school year
- Weekly professional development session for all staff
- Professional development opportunities
One of our top priorities is the health and safety of our students, staff and their families. We want to do everything we can to ensure that you can achieve your professional and personal goals knowing that your family is well cared for. To that end, we provide outstanding benefits to all full-time staff. GLCPS pays:
- 75% health coverage
- 75% dental coverage
- 100% vision coverage
- 100% short-term or long-term disability
- 100% life insurance policy with maximum benefit of $100,000
Other benefits include:
- Under the MA Family Medical Leave Act, short-term coverage is available for up to 12 weeks; long-term coverage is available for up to 20 weeks.
- Flexible spending Accounts for Health Care and Dependent Care
- Entry into the MA. Teachers Retirement System for eligible staff
- Salary scale based on experience
We encourage you to complete our general application for review.
Openings for the
2022-2023 School Year
- 3/5 High School Mathematics Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- ELD Teacher
- Grade 5 ELA Teacher (Anticipated)
- Technology Teacher
- Developmental Reading Teacher
- Grade 7 ELA
- Grade 7 History
- Grade 8 Long-term Subsitute Math Teacher
- Grade 6 Long-term Substitute Math Teacher
- Substitute Teachers
- Substitute Nurse
- Substitute Food Service
If you are interested in one or more of these positions, please complete our General Application form.