Dear GLCPS Family,
We have developed a plan to transition to Hybrid Learning as soon as we can determine it is safe to do so. Before we launch this plan, Principal Pires will schedule Family Forums to share directly with families the details of this plan. We value your opinion regarding your child(ren)'s education and safety. The survey below will help us to determine how many classrooms we will need, the number of buses to reserve for transportation, and the information we will use to prepare for students returning to the building. This information is crucial to our planning. Before you complete the survey, please be aware that we have establisheled a number of protocols, including the following:
- Each bus will transport a maximum of 25 students
- We will provide hand sanitizer to all staff and students as they enter the building every day
- Students will be served breakfast and lunch in their classrooms; not in the cafeteria
- Classrooms will have a maximum of 12 students
- All occupants of the school are required to wear masks
- Mask breaks will occur between each scheduled class
- Desks will be spaced six feet apart
- Student will be assigned desks, when possible
- Students will remain in the same classroom for the entire school day whenever possible.
- In the event students move to another room, their desks will be sanitized
- Rooms will be ventilated by newly installed air purifying system
- The building will be cleaned and sanitized at the end of each school day in preparation for the next school day
Please complete this very important survey by Monday, November 16th.
Required fields marked with an asterisk *